Retirement Planning/Wealth Management

A place for members to advertise their services, skills and companies.

Retirement Planning/Wealth Management

Postby davidwinn101 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:26 am

Close to a decade experience. Salary based from company so no hard sales, just good non bias advice. If what you have is meeting your goals then I will tell you that, if its not, well than I'll advise you on alternatives. Endless references. Havent heard from your 'advisor' or 'broker' in a while? Learn what its like to have an actual relationship with someone who actually cares about your goals.

Havent put a plan in place yet? I can help with that too. Also work hand in hand with CPA's and Attorneys (no cost) to maximize each and every situation individually.
Last edited by davidwinn101 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davidwinn101

Re: Retirement Planning

Postby Marlboro Red » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:07 pm

hmmmm who of us that has a saltwater tank can retire?
i come from a long line of losers
half outlaw half boozer
i was born with a shot glass i my hand
Marlboro Red
Sweet Cheeks

Title: the BAD GUY IS BACK

Postby davidwinn101 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:34 am

this is true, not the most "humble" of hobbies...
davidwinn101

Postby davidwinn101 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:39 am

Enjoying this market roller coaster? Maybe its time to look at your asset allocations.
davidwinn101

Postby That Guy » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Hey David,

I think it's worth mentioning, that if you don't have a game-plan in place and actively work towards it, you WILL NOT retire. Companies cut pensions (see: IBM), social security won't last forever and YOU'RE the only one responsible for your financial future. The average household income of a typical "millionaire" is $131,00 (COMBINED). You don't have to make a ton of money to be wealthy. All it takes is a game-plan and the control to follow it.

Every time I see a 65+ year old person at Walmart, I pray that they're doing it because they want to get out of the house and spend some te seeing people. Reality is, they are most likely in a situation that requires them to continue working through their Golden Years. It's not so golden when you can't afford to live comfortably.

To quote one of the wealthiest people I know, when I told him I want to buy a Ferrari: "Do you want to look rich or do you want to BE rich?".

/End Rant!
Albert

34G Neo-nano, bright lights and living stuff.
That Guy

Title: Fainting Goat Lover

Postby davidwinn101 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:01 am

That Guy,
Couldnt agree with you more. I have hundreds of clients from those that are trying to "get somewhere" to those that can retire on numbers that would boggle the mind. Bottom line is, my clients need direction. Unless you deal with employee benefits/pension/investments etc on a daily basis than you need guidance. Goes along with those that try to do their own taxes; not always your best route. Im passionate about what I do, and the "return" is knowing what I have done for that client.
davidwinn101

Postby davidwinn101 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Was your portfolio ready for the annual Aug-Oct roller coaster ride? With the fixed rate environment holding at record lows for the near future, learn the steps we took over 18 months ago and our retired/fixed income clients are glad they did.
davidwinn101

Postby davidwinn101 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Our heaviest position in 2011 within AAA rated Muni's returned 14%. Also we ranked in the top 5 in Barron's this week in one and ten year marks. Plenty of references and more importantly; passion for the business.
davidwinn101

Postby davidwinn101 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:34 am

Moved my practice to the number 1 asset management team in Richmond. We manage many of the pensions and endowments in the area. Let me know if u could use some help on a personal or business capital perspective.
davidwinn101

Postby davidwinn101 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Just partnered with one of the best managers in the area. This guy adjusted his portfolios prior to the 87, 01,and 08 dips and preserved those assets from the harshest corrections. There's a reason why he manages most of the drs and attorneys in Va/Dc. Great opportunity to revisit your strategy and overall financial plan.
davidwinn101

Next

Return to Local Services