Introduction thread for new folks/lurkers

General reef discussion.

Re: Introduction thread for new folks/lurkers

Postby Staindsoul » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:12 pm

Well, I'm back. Cleaned everything and taking inventory. The reef craze has taken ahold again.

Start some plumbing soon. I'm going to slow roll to getting the 30g shallow rimless going. Thinking of going with the 4 month no lights cycle. Really thinking about a nem focused tank. So that will be real slow to get to.

Where did everyone go? Seems slow here and reefcentral looks dead, Dead.

We built a place on 10 acres out in king William near the pamunkey Indian reservation. Couldn't be happier to be outside the city again. Bought a boat and been fishing like there is no tomorrow.

No kiddo, but the 4 legged kind. Almost 2 year old english lab, angler. He is laid back as they come. Even has his own instagram [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] @angleronthebay.

I'm @electrikpish on ig. ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Staindsoul

Postby khh27 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:27 am

Staindsoul wrote:Well, I'm back. Cleaned everything and taking inventory. The reef craze has taken ahold again.

Start some plumbing soon. I'm going to slow roll to getting the 30g shallow rimless going. Thinking of going with the 4 month no lights cycle. Really thinking about a nem focused tank. So that will be real slow to get to.

Where did everyone go? Seems slow here and reefcentral looks dead, Dead.

We built a place on 10 acres out in king William near the pamunkey Indian reservation. Couldn't be happier to be outside the city again. Bought a boat and been fishing like there is no tomorrow.

No kiddo, but the 4 legged kind. Almost 2 year old english lab, angler. He is laid back as they come. Even has his own instagram [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] @angleronthebay.

I'm @electrikpish on ig. ImageImage

Beautiful boat. Welcome back. Yea its pretty dead here now

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
khh27

Postby Staindsoul » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:24 pm

Thanks. We love it.

That sucks that things are slowing down around here. Everyone bailing on the hobby or what?

Staindsoul

Previous

Return to General Discussion