Fish World

A place to relay your experiences with companies involved in the hobby.

Re: Fish World

Postby ITreeferVA » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:52 pm

Finally made it Fish World yesterday, I have been to Chester Aquaria and everyone was pretty down to earth and had time to chat about the hobby and what not, new shop was pretty sweet a bit on the high side but that comes with the new shop i suppose, I also checked out Tiki a few weeks back and Jim was pretty awesome explaining things Loved the display tank< my fiance was blow away by all of it, which was a good thing, I even came out with some nice equipment. As for Fish World I Loved all the Big Display tanks and the huge Tangs but I wasnt impressed with the customer service. Their wasnt even anyone in there and still no cared to take notice that I was in there to buy, plus many of thier corals seemed bleached or on the not so good side. Just my .02
ITreeferVA

Title: I am Mr. Wright

Fish World

Postby johnp548 » Fri May 22, 2015 2:58 pm

Wow just got off the phone with an extremely rude wife of Joe, lol. So after I called her out on the attitude, she said I can take my business elsewhere!!

Thanks will do! :clap: you just lost another customer. Should have listened to the majority here as now I'll go to tiki or Chester from now on.
johnp548

Postby EW_Fish » Thu May 28, 2015 10:28 am

Lol.
Josh
EW_Fish

Postby dacolts » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:08 pm

itsanaddiction wrote:I like to stop by Fish World occasionally to see their giant display tanks. It's cool to see the big tangs and angels that aren't possible in smaller aquariums. From a newbie's perspective they definitely have the "wow" factor. I wish their prices were more easily accessible because I hate having to ask "how much for this?, how about that?, what about that one?" over and over again.

I also really like that super old maroon clownfish they have in the back room... Looks like Nemo's great-grandad

thats ''monroe'' he started out in a 5 gallon tank on the counter over 20 years ago,,,he's still going strong.......he was about 3/4 to maybe an inch when we got him...
of course i have room for that coral honey....HONEY...PLEASE PUT DOWN THAT GUN!!!!!!
dacolts

Title: his highness

Postby dacolts » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:56 am

i worked at fish world for 20 years and that maroon started out in a 5 gallon on the counter over 20 years ago....his name is monroe by the way :)
of course i have room for that coral honey....HONEY...PLEASE PUT DOWN THAT GUN!!!!!!
dacolts

Title: his highness

Previous

Return to Retailer/Vendor Feedback