Tiki 4 Sale

This forum is for our Vendors to tell us about their latest sales and specials. (FORUM SPONSORS ONLY)

Tiki 4 Sale

Postby jdccroad » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:17 pm

With mixed emotions, I have to announce that after 6 incredible years of running the store, it's time for Louisa & I to hand the reigns off to someone else. It is a fantastic store with a 4.8 Customer Satisfaction rating on Google. It has a solid customer base and fairly low overhead. It’s also been relatively unaffected by the pandemic. Other than some out of stock issues that have affected all retailers. In fact, it seems like interest in the hobby has increased as people spend more time at home.

We are looking to sell the store including all inventory and assets. The profit from the store has covered all expenses (rent, payroll, utilities) for the last 5 years. Plus, the store has a ton of potential for a motivated person or persons to greatly increase the revenue through regular promotions and by offering services. We get a ton of requests for services & maintenance that we don't offer.

We are not looking for a big payday from the sale of the store so It will be relatively inexpensive to purchase. About half of what it cost us to open it. Only serious buyers, please. We are not looking to finance anyone or have anyone rent to own. We are however motivated to get this done by the end of the year.

Reach out if you are more than curious and have the means to make a cash purchase like this. I'll be happy to share financials with anyone that can show that they have the resources to make a purchase like this.

Thanks, Again
Jim
jdccroad
Site Admin

Re: Tiki 4 Sale

Postby 08can-am » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:27 pm

Hopefully this means its time to retire and kick back!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Hi, Im Barry.
08can-am

Postby GOSKN5 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:51 am

Such great folks! We will certainly miss y’all. I have some good memories of my boys coming in and talking with Louisa!

I bought at least 4 or 5 tanks from y’all and the experience was top notch each time!

I hope someone gets it and does a great job carrying it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GOSKN5

Postby Staindsoul » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:42 am

There isn't better lfs owners in the area. Hands down y'all keep the cleanest well maintained tanks and store. Selfishly sad to hear this as I'm getting back into the hobby and y'all are so close to my work.

I wish you well on the sale and the future.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Staindsoul

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade (Vendors)