Deluxe Fragging Gift Set

Archetype Aquariums specializes in a turn-key approach to marine aquariums. By turn-key, we truly mean a complete, customize environment, populated and maintained to your specifications from start to finish. We provide consultation, equipment, installation, livestock, additives, food and service to customers based on your interests, budget, time and husbandry level.

Moderator: archetype

Deluxe Fragging Gift Set

Postby archetype » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:38 pm

For those of you with a reefer in your life, we've put together a fragging gift kit for that special someone. The kit consists of a deluxe fragging tool set with case, 25 frag plugs, thickened purple Reef Fanatic glue, Aquastik epoxy putty and a bottle of Revive coral dip byTwo Little Fishies. Individually this is a $90 value that we're offering together for a limited time.

http://www.archetypeaquariums.com/produ ... g-gift-set

Consulting • Livestock • Installation • Maintenance • http://www.archetypeaquariums.com
archetype

Re: Deluxe Fragging Gift Set

Postby RogerJackson » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:17 am

Hello! Your offer is too exclusive and alluring, thanks a million for such a report! This manicure set costs not too much, so I think it is worthy paying $90 for the whole thing! I will tell my friends about this offer. Write an essay and follow these clues: Image 
RogerJackson

Postby Terry3784 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:09 pm

It is very cognitive to read this post from you. The United States Lactation Consultant Association is very helpful. Have lots of fun!
Terry3784

Postby Eddie » Wed May 06, 2020 3:01 am

The kit looks like it is of high quality. I am interested if you have got other variants to choose from.
Now you know where to get your dissertation methodology writing assistance
Eddie

Postby denise » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:03 am

I definitely need to conduct a research on every tool and how to apply it :D
denise

Return to Archetype Aquariums