Introductions

Here at GR8polyps.com we strive to bring you the best in polyps while actually seeing the real colors before you buy it. No photoshopping or extra special equipment to exaggerate what they actually look like. This way when we say "what you see is what you get", it is true.

Moderator: Slydain

Introductions

Postby Slydain » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:50 am

Hello Richmond Reefers, thanks for having me. I strive to bring the best in palys and zoas. Honestly I am more a farmer than a vendor but why not give hobbyist a shot at lower prices than some of the more mainstream vendors especially since you guys are semi local. The whole reason I started Gr8polyps was I was tired of buying something online that looked awesome and when it got in my tank was not what I "overpaid" for. I have over 150 different zoas and palys in my collection and with a little help we can hopefully double that. I am a little different in the fact I am also willing to trade up and even buy some of your overgrown colonies. So if you are going a different direction with your new rescape, downsizing and don't have the room, or any other reason, get in touch with me and lets see what we can do. Currently I am working on my website collection but if you are looking for something in particular let me know.

Once again thanks for having me and look forward to meeting you all,

Jason
Coral reefing is like Pokémon, gotta catch them all.
Slydain

Title: Owner Gr8polyps.com

Re: Introductions

Postby phurst » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Welcome Jason, I love your approach and philosophy!

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.
phurst
Site Admin

Title: Professional Fish Walker

Postby reefwatcher » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Welcome he got my attention cause I like zoas I am working on a zoa garden.
reefwatcher

Postby UVAThomas » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Jason, was great to meet you at the last meet and thanks for sharing the bourbon!!
Thomas
UVAThomas

Return to GR8 Polyps