How can I become a Sponsor of the RRC?

How can I become a Sponsor of the RRC?

Postby jdccroad » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Interested in becoming a Sponsor of the Richmond Reef Club? It's easy, and you'll have instant access to your customers.

Currently the site has accumulated more than 1050 members (increasing daily), who make over 1,500 posts a month. Our members are mostly concentrated throughout Virginia, but we also have regular participating members in North Carolina, Florida, Maryland, DC, and Ohio. The site receives over 50,000 page views a month, with over 22,000 ad views. We are very well indexed by Google, Yahoo, Bing and other web search companies. We typically run multiple group buys a month, and have a great record of supporting our sponsors.

We offer two Sponsorship options:

Option One is our "Advertiser" package. This package gets your banner in rotation at the top of every page on the site. Our Advertiser package gets your company name in front of a targeted audience. You can host it or we can, and you are welcome to change your banner as often as you like, as well as specifying what address the banner links to.

Option Two is our "Sponsor" package. Sponsorship gets you the above, as well as your own sub forum in the Sponsors section, a sponsor flagged account, full moderation abilities within your forum, access to the Sponsors only Buy/Sell/Trade section, your company logo next to your forum, and most importantly, the ability to directly advertise on the site. Advertisers are limited to the content of their banner, whereas Sponsors are welcome to post all about sales, specials and whatever else they would like in their forum and the Sponsors Buy/Sell/Trade forum. Simply put, Sponsorship gets you a direct pipeline to your customers.

Don't hesitate to contact me for additional information as both packages are very reasonably priced.
Thanks for your interest in the RRC.
Jim
jdccroad
Site Admin

Return to Sponsorship Information